Brask is a fire salamander with black skin and golden markings and rules over a small section of Treewish Forest, that being his Jungle. He wears a leafy cloak/sash and thin black loincloth. He also carries a wooden staff. He is located in front of the twin thrones of his palace, the entrance of which is situated at the end of Brask's Jungle, next to the entrance to The Forbidden Bayou.
He's very welcoming to Joe and even aids him due to the invaders entering his domain, offering information regarding the Daku and Amaru's organization structure/activities and allowing him to rest within his palace. He even seems to have control, or at least some of it, over the Lono'e, given his palace is filled with them and even has a pair of them as willing and eager sex partners (unlike those the player has to fight through).
- Brask is based on a character created by Ket Ralus named Brask Vovik. He was redesigned by Red Emption for Oh So Hero! Given the original character's ability to transform, its classic design was retconned as a transformation of its new, canon form. The game has not yet addressed this transformation ability, and its eventual inclusion is tentative.
- Brask Vovik was a shapeshifting mage of the Nerond species. He had similar skin, height and build to how Brask appears in the game and was Ket's lover.
- Brask is the first NPC that Joe can engage in group sex with. As Joe has sex with him and two generic Lono'e.
- He is also the first Spectator to have sex with a hostile.
- According to Ket Ralus, Brask gets physical sensations from cum that he finds erotic. It tingles in a very nice way when it touches him. This has not be addressed directly in game, but it may explain Brask's animations.